Start a new topic

Command Center Software Update doesn't work

I like to periodically update the Software/Firmware in my RV accessories. My RVI Command Center is currently running OS: 1.7.3 however when I go to Setup and try to update the Software I get a rotating circle which continues forever. My WIFI connection is working and the Command Center has the correct logon password.

I contacted Technical Support at RVI and they told me the server was being updated. There is no reason for a server to be down for more than a few hours and it has been many days...

Makes me wonder if the WEB Server address stored in the Command Center is incorrect? Is there a way to get the latest software sent via e-mail and for me to use a micro SD card to update the software?

3 people have this problem

@Homeinbhc go to (Updating Your Tablet Outside The RVi App) on YouTube. 

I have the same issue. @John Herthel - Can you post the link to the video?  Can't find it with a word search.  I wonder if their server is just down for an extended period??  Perhaps someone from RVI service could let us know what the current version is and what we should expect at this time when checking for updates....  

Ya down here too, also couldn't find the YouTube video
UPDATE STEPS for v1.7.6 

Step 1

Power ON or REBOOT the Command Center tablet

Step 2

Tap the RVi app icon to launch it.

Step 3

Press the Settings App
(If the hub is not powered or in range, tap the RVi icon in the top left corner of the screen.)

Step 4

Choose Software Update

Step 5
Follow the steps on the tablet to check for latest update
UPDATE STEPS

Step 1

Power ON or REBOOT the Command Center tablet

Step 2

Tap the RVi app icon to launch it.

Step 3

Press the Settings App
(If the hub is not powered or in range, tap the RVi icon in the top left corner of the screen.)

Step 4

Choose Software Update v 1.7.6

Step 5
Follow the steps on the tablet to check for the latest update
Login or Signup to post a comment